So Super Tuesday is tomorrow. This is supposedly a winner take all situation. For the republicans, I'm guessing McCain is going to take the nomination? I don't see him as electable, but others do, so that poses a problem if Clinton is the democratic runner...because apparently, McCain could beat Hillary in a general election. But Romney is kind of just a dumbass...so anyone other than him, and I'm somewhat satisfied.
This is my first year voting in the primarie's and I'm super excited even though Virginia votes on the 12th. Long after Super Tuesday. But but but...if Obama and Clinton split the delegate votes (since I'm voting Democratic)...then hey D.C. MD and VA might have a say after all. We'll see. I just can't see Obama as president, but as long as a democrat (and a woman/black person) takes over the oval office...I'll be happy.
In other news, we definitely read an article in AP Gov called "In Praise of Senioritis". Must I say more? This definitely chilled me out for the rest of the day...until I found out I lost my house key. Ouch. But McDonald's fixes all...but I must say...now that the double cheeseburger is on the dollar menu...burgers like the big n tasty and the quarter pounder are like rip offs. Man, I love unhealthy cheap food. It makes me smile.
~Con Amor
C12
No comments:
Post a Comment